Do you have a passion for client services?
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Account Manager / Account Assistant rock star. In working for a small boutique marketing agency, you will need to wear different hats helping to manage our accounts and being a direct assistant to our already awesome client service team.
You should be motivated with marketing experience and background to manage multiple clients at LMC. This position is ideal for an individual with 2-5 years of marketing experience based in the Elkins, West Virginia area and looking to join a fun marketing team.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Support Account Managers with their respective day-to-day duties as needed.
- Participate in client meetings
- Assist in the trafficking process
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Generate creative ideas to help drive client PR/social media programs; proactively offer recommendations and ideas to the program and share recommendations with clients on how to use industry news and trends to impact their programs
- Coordinate and manage the activities necessary to meet clients’ needs
- Meet regularly with Social Media Managers to communicate clients’ social media goals
- Work with the social media department to develop and manage clients’ social media plans
- Assist in buying paid media, both traditional and digital formats
- Work with contracted graphic designers to fulfill clients’ creative needs
- Work directly with developers to meet clients’ website needs
- Work with contracted and LMC writers to meet clients’ communication needs
- Manage clients’ online reputations
This is a part-time position. You will work from the LMC Elkins-based office on Kerens Avenue. We estimate needing you 20 hours/week, which would likely increase over time, and is based on your efficiency, initiative, and ability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and provide an inclusive work environment.
- Experience using online marketing tools and software (Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Digital marketing experience including content strategy and social media
- EXCELLENT organizational skills – able to manage and track multiple tasks and priorities.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to get things done at a high-quality level
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and manage stressful situations
- A desire to learn and grow
- Excellent time management skills
- Being awesome